Happy Monday all! We've officially started Christmas week and that makes me really happy and excited despite me and my younger son fighting nasty cold, hopefully we'll recover on time to fully enjoy the festivities. Today I decided to break form my usual beauty talk as I've been trying to find the perfect dress for the New Year's Eve party and thought I would share with you my top picks. If you're anything like me and shop for your outfits in the last minutes then this post might be helpful for you :)
I'm not big into fashion, as I already said before, make me choose between makeup/beauty or cloths shopping and I will always choose my first love, aka makeup. But of course I do buy clothes and if there is any special occasion that I want to glam up for then I do enjoy the whole planning situation: outfit, shoes, hair, makeup. We're not doing anything too exciting for NYE (the joy of having small children and no family close by to stay with them) but party with friends is still a perfect excuse to buy a new dress and look and feel glamorous.
These are mine 6 top dresses that I'd like to get(from left top corner to the right).
1. NEXT Hedonia Tori Sheer Sleeve Bodycon Dress, £70 - such a gorgeous, sexy LBD, I adore the deep V back contrasted with sheer sleeves and the front is also beautiful, I'm very tempted by this one.
2. TOPSHOP Embellished Low-Back Bodycon Dress, £115 - a bit on the pricier side but so pretty with all the embellishing and if you can't be sparkling on NYE then when can you?!
3. NELLY One Drape Neckline Dress, £38 - sexy black dress, love the drape neckline and low back.
4. House of Fraser ALICE & YOU Scallop Lace Dress, right now on offer £35 - I love this dress, the cut, the lace and the colour but I won't be buying this as I got a very similar dress couple of weeks ago to wear it for Christmas Day.
5. OASIS Lace Neck High Dress, £45 - you may have noticed that I love lace dresses :) I think they're so elegant and totally different form what I wear on everyday basis. This is very beautiful and I think I need it!
6. NEXT Soft Embelished Shift Dress, £50 - simple yet elegant and loose around the tummy which is always good as party without a yummy food is not a good party for me :) I love the colour and the delicate embellishing around the decolette and wrists make it very pretty and party appropriate.
Did any of these dresses take your fancy? Have you planned your Christmas Day and NYE party outfits? What are your plans for New Year's Eve?