If you're a regular reader on here you know that I recently bought some Inglot eyeshadows (review) so it's only natural that I've been playing with them for the last couple of weeks. The shades I bought range from neutrals to playful colours perfect for Spring and Summer. There is a shade #407 - beautiful golden peach duo-chrome, and I wanted to share with you an eye makeup look using it. After trying different options I was happy with a look that reminded me of sunset colours, hence the title :)
To prime my face I used Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal which added a nice dewy finish to my skin after applying the foundation on top, which is my latest favourite, the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-matte in 12 Natural Rose. For my under eye area I used Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin concealer in 02 Light and to highlight the centre of my face the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen in the shade Light.
To set my under eye concealer, bronze and contour my face I used the fantastic BarryM Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit.
For my eye brows I used the BeautyUK High Brow All In One Brow Definition Kit which I got in one of the Latest in Beauty box and I have to say that I'm not fan of powder and waxes and will stick to my brow pencils :)
The eyeshadows I used were the following:
* After priming my eyes with concealer and setting it with a powder I applied a thin layer of Maybelline Color Tattoo in 05 Eternal Gold to the inner part of my lids and on top of that I applied the golden shade #155.
* In the middle of the lid using my finger I applied the gorgeous shade #407.
* Using tapered small blending brush I applied shade #423 in the outer corner of my eye blending it lightly into the crease, concentrating on the outer part of eye socket. I repeated the process couple of times until I was satisfied with the intensity of the shade in the outer corner.
* With fluffy blending brush I blended the shade #361 above the crease bluring the edges of the #423 eyeshadow.
* To highlight my brow bone I used the Makeup Revolution Radiant Powder in Breathe.
* I lined my upper lashes with L'Oreal Super Liner in Intense Black.
* I applied the same eyeshadows to my lower lid as I did on the upper one.
* After lining the outer part of my waterline with the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in Black and the inner part with the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in Nude I applied the Benefit Roller Lash mascara to my lashes and then added Ardell Demi Wispies false lashes.
To finish off my makeup I added Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso to my cheeks and Makeup Revolution Radiant Powder in Breathe to the bridge of my nose, on my cupid bow and on top of my cheek bones.
For my lips I used the L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick in 380 Luminous Coral.
And that's the finished look :)
What do you think of this makeup look? Is it something you'd wear?