You Beauty Discovery box is the only subscription box I've been keeping, basically because it's super affordable at £6.95 and always has good selection of products to choose my two samples from.
And the box always comes with some extra treats being normally a little samples and exclusive discounts and offers on the products feature in that box.
This month's theme for the box was 'Party Prep' and there was a selection of beauty items to help us get ready for the party season.
The extra samples this month were:
* Hiker's Foot Healer which contains Tapioca Powder to help prevent rubbing from shoes and some nourishing ingredients to keep the skin supple and soft
* Yardley Hydrating and Enriching Body Lotion in Uplifting Daisy
* Lindt Christmas mini Bear Chocolate.
The samples I chose for my box are:
* COLAB London & Rio Dry Shampoo Duo - the latest addition to dry shampoos family developed by the famous blogger and vlogger Ruth Crilly, I'm not fan of dry shampoos but I'm more than happy to try these ones.
* Amie Morning Clear Purifying Wash and Morning Dew Matte - Finish Moisturiser - I've never tried anything from this brand but read lots of good things so I'm excited to try these samples and especially the Dew Matte moisturiser sounds intriguing.
What do you think of this subscription box? Is it something you would subscribe to?